Life is an intricate dance of relationships, with one of the most profound and nuanced being between parents and their children.
Giving voice to suppressed emotions allows for greater self-understanding and personal agency.
Two gifts we should never pursue, as they naturally find their way to us, are authentic love and true friendships.
Gaslighting gnaws away at the victim’s confidence and self-esteem.
“What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude.”
― Brené Brown, Research Professor, University of Houston and bestselling author
“Living is easy with eyes closes.”
– John Lennon, English singer and songwriter
“It’s like everyone tells a story about themselves in their own head. That story makes you what you are.”
– Patrick Rothfuss, American fantasy author
“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”
– Laurell K. Hamilton, American fantasy and romance writer
“Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.”
– Paul Tournier, Swiss physician and author
“The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found to reflect their inner beliefs.”
– James Lane Allen, American novelist and short story writer